The 11-Day Jumpstart is an ongoing, monthly program that is exclusive to my Young Living team and those that are connected to Martha K. through the Cutting Edge community.
There are so many amazing results coming out of the 11-Day Jumpstart. Don’t take my word for it, here is Katrina Kunstleben, who recently completed the 11-Day Jumpstart talking about how it changed her life, reduced some of her chronic pain, and how excited she is to keep going. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gcqz7Y3yoo
If you’ve ever tried dieting, diet pills, low-calorie diet food, or diet plans that leave you hungry and cranky, you’ve been scammed. I know, I've been there... done that, too! I genuinely wish I could give back the time, money, and health that people (including myself) have lost due to these scams that only take you on a mental, emotional, and physical roller coaster.
- If you have trouble losing weight
- If you’ve ever had a diet plan fail you
- If you aren’t confident in your body or its ability
- If you don’t feel amazing physically and emotionally, this program is for you.
So many products and programs are centered around an easy way to make money off of people. This program is based on real food. It’s based on what our ancestors ate before obesity, diabetes, acne, depression or anxiety were even issues that people dealt with. It’s based on science, on traditional wisdom, on what we ate before fad diets and weight loss scams were the norm.
Martha's team is here to help you and coach you until you are happy and healthy in your skin. You can be the best version of yourself, and this program can jumpstart your journey in 11 days. You just have to stick with it.
Here is what you get:
- You will receive weekly meal plans in addition to daily outlines. Martha will walk you through recipes, how and what to cook each day so you’re never left unprepared. Everything is laid out for you.
- 11 days of at-home workouts that anyone can do. The goal here is to introduce your body to moving and building muscle. The workouts can be modified for the more advanced athlete if needed.
- Daily nutritional coaching via Facebook Live in our private group. No more question marks. Do this the right way, which supports your health as well as weight loss. Skinny doesn’t equal healthy. But if you follow this plan, you will be both slim AND healthy. As long as you follow the plan, there is no way to mess it up. Your body WANTS this and will release all extra weight when you implement it properly.
You will receive 8 guides to teach you all about healthy living. This includes:
- The Kitchen Clean-Out Guide: if you don’t have junk food in your kitchen, you won’t eat it! This is a step-by-step guide on how and what to eliminate from your refrigerator and pantry. Everything from canola oil to wheat!
- Grocery Shopping Guide: so many people are overwhelmed when it comes to buying groceries, reading labels, and knowing what to buy. This guide will teach you how to easily and effectively grocery shop.
- Going Out Guide: yes, you can still go out to eat! You just need to know how and what to order, and which easy substitutions you can make. Have your steak and eat it too!
- Non-Toxic Cleaning Guide: a cleaning guide in a nutrition program? Yup! Household cleaning products are some of the biggest toxins we come into contact with. The body cannot heal, detox, or lose weight if you’re using them!
- Non-Toxic Body Products Guide: another huge source of toxins! The toxins found in body products can congest your liver and disrupt your hormones, both of which are essential to losing weight!
- Guide To Healthy Fats: fats are not your enemy! This is not 1983 and I am not a fat hater. Fats are actually necessary for losing weight! This guide will teach you all about which fats to eat, which to eat raw, and which to cook with!
- Guide To Healthy Sweets: this program recommends laying off the desserts for 11 days, then slowly reintroducing them. You have the rest of your life to eat sweets, you can give it up and just eat natural sugars for 11 days. This guide will teach you which sugars are safe.
- Guide To Kids Healthy Eating: We all know feeding kids can be downright crazy, right? Sometimes we find something that works and just stick with that. But, what if that thing that works, is actually GOOD for them? That’s actually a thing. And you’ll get that guide here.
Here’s the deal: give this program 11 days and Martha will teach you how to get the body and life you want. Guaranteed. That’s right. After going through this Jumpstart, you will never need another diet or weight loss program. As long as you stick to it.
Here’s how it works:
- Message me so we can discuss your goals and challenges.
- I can invite you to the group where this Jumpstart is facilitated. A few days prior to the Jumpstart, you will receive all of your guides and materials to begin planning for your own personal transformation.
- You will watch Martha's daily Lives to get coached through your journey. Along with that, you may ask any questions that come up, and get the real answers that will help you along.
- Plus, you get me as an accountability partner who is going through this program too, along with hundreds of other like-minded individuals. Joining a program like this is so much more fun when you can do it with others!
If you’re ready to:
- transform your body, health, and happiness
- eliminate brain fog
- reduce inflammation
- never diet again
- reduce the risk of disease
- lose weight from eating real, whole foods
- regulate insulin levels
- balance hormones
- have more energy + feel awesome
- get off the weight loss roller coaster
- experience better sleep
- have a general feeling of joy
- and finally, have the body you want...
Then this program is for you. We will work together to get you where you need to be.
Just message me the words JUMPSTART and we can discuss how to get the supplements for the 11-Day Jumpstart. (These supplements are completely natural and safe for everyone. I would not vouch for something that was synthetic or an isolated compound that could hurt anyone. These vitamins are derived from whole foods, and thus totally safe.)
Note: Before starting any new exercise or dietary program, consult with a healthcare professional.